Monday, August 19, 2013

moments

Today I hung out with some of the people I love most today. I tried my best to just really treasure the moment, to soak it all in because I knew that in a few days, things would start changing drastically.

One by one, everyone's leaving. The thing is though, it's not processing in my head. I feel like they're just going on vacation for a few weeks and I'm going to be able to hang out with them again after they come back. It still hasn't hit me yet that this really might be the last time I see some of my friends.

We went to Outback Steakhouse, a place in front of my house that I actually never went to before. Food was mediocre, but spending it with people I love so much made everything so perfect. After we went to Menchie's, again a place I've never been to before but in front of my house. Being able to spend even just a little more time with them made me so happy even though I was dying from some weird stomach pains.

I'm going to miss moments like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment