Friday, August 16, 2013

As If Time Stopped

To be honest, why do I even care at all? Who are they even that they matter to me? Screw them. 

I asked them a question, and all of a sudden they go defensive and start becoming protective. If you never even were going to tell me the answer, why did you FREAKING waste my time and ask me all those useless questions. I don't understand you at all. Yeah, go ahead and sleep. Because what? It's awkward now? You feel uncomfortable? I don't give, cause honestly, I don't give a crap about you. I really thought you were a close friend of mine, but honestly, I know almost nothing about you. Why? Because you never even tell me anything. Go struggle with your own life. If you refuse to open yourself up, I refuse to even let you talk to me. Go find someone else.

I'm so pissed that it's as if time stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment