Sunday, August 18, 2013

emptiness

Today, one of my close friends +Ronnie Saxena left today for the east coast. Definitely felt the feels. Hung out at Justin's house today, definitely wasn't the same. I miss his "ya bish," his trolls, his laugh, and his loud personality. Ronnie brought something to the table that none of us can really provide... I can't really put my finger on it, but I can definitely tell something is missing. Life here definitely feels more empty without him. I miss his presence. Ronnie was someone who brought things together. Groups of friends are naturally cliquey, only hanging out with people they are comfortable with. Ronnie broke that, he made cliques join together. He made people friends with each other. Because of Ronnie, I became closer to people I wouldn't even dream that I would be close to. He brought people together as one unit. I'm going to miss him so much.

1 comment: